Verifies receipt of and performs a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the dealership. Parks vehicles in the new-vehicle lot in an orderly manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Parks new vehicles in assigned areas.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Assigns stock control numbers to cars.
- Moves sold vehicles to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Delivers sold vehicles to the new-vehicle preparation department.
- Services vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
- Treat all customers with respect and dignity.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid Washington state drivers license and acceptable driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technical developments).
Applicants must apply online at Haselwood to be considered.