- Bremerton, WA, USA
- Full Time
Medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid vacations and holidays
Haselwood Auto Group is currently seeking a Parts Counterperson to help meet the demand of our continually-growing customer base. The Parts Counterperson is the face of the parts department, by greeting customers and providing responsive and professional service to meet their needs. We are seeking a candidate who strives to create remarkable experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Previous Customer Service Experience required
- Experience with Parts, inventory management and logistics preferred
- Ability to utilize computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and Inventory Management Software
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock. Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Communicate with shop regarding ordering and parts arrival.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Processes payments and refunds for customers.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Keeps front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
- Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
Haselwood Auto Group offers an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid vacations and holidays!
If you are interested in this position, submit an application today!
All employees are subject to pre-employment drug tests and background checks as allowed per federal guidelines.